FLIP IT! (1)

 STORYBOARD A VIDEO PROJECT

I'm in

Welcome one more day to my learning journal!

I am here today to talk about something that I used in previous entries which is STORYBOARD (you can read my blog entry about this tool here!). But today the purpose is not the same, because now we have to complete a storyboard for a short video clip that we will later record and is something that we are going to do in groups.

The steps we have followed to create the Storyboard are:
  1. In the first place, we thought about a esay topic to be represented and interesting for children.
  2. Secondly, we designed the main goals.
  3.  Then, we created the script of our future video.
  4. Finally, we thought in the future purpose odf the outcome.
Our Storyboard consist of explaining children the Spanish Imperialism - How the territory of Spain was divided, the successors of the Catholic Monarchs until the early eighteenth century, that is, the Greater Austrias and the Lesser Austrias, and, their possessions and reigns.

So, I have embedded the Storyboard here for you to see it:

I hope you have liked and if you want to watch the respresented video of the Story board, continue reading my next entry!

Have a nice day!

see you soonish
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

INFOGRAPHIC