COMIC

COMIC

 bookworm

Good afternoon friends!

Today I am going to talk about a tool to create comics.

It uses is very easy, you can choose first the scene and later the characters, shapes and lot of things more. The free version allow you to create comics with only six cells, so it can be a problem. 

It has lots of different scenes and characters and you can also edit their clothes, their colour, their pose... Our teacher have gave us other tools to create comics and I haved a look them but they are so complicated for me... So, I finally have used STORYBOARD. But, if someone wants to trry with others here are their names:

If you continue reading you can read my comic creation. I have created one comic helping my students feel more confident with my subject. The idea is to start the subject showing this comic and making the questions that appear in the last cell. 

I hope you like it!



Made with Storyboard That Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

FLIP IT! (1)

INFOGRAPHIC