MIND MAP

 VERTEBRATE ANIMALS MIND MAP

Clientmoji
Hello again ICT lovers 💗

Something new for me is how to create a digital mind map. I have always created them with a paper, a pen and with different colours, the classical method!!

But the other day in class the teacher showed us a lots of magnificient tool as always!!
So, as always too, I am going to share them with all my readers. This time I haven't tried all of them because I started with the first and it engaged me a lots so I have done my work whith this tool. It is Creately, fanstastic name isn't it?

I like it because you have templates to start, with examples and ideas. But you can also start with a white page and start creating. You can add lots of shapes and connectors, you can add your own images, links, etc. But it has a problem, you only can include 60 shapes in the free version. I know it because when I was creating my mind map it have happened to me. I have clicked on "Add a new shape" and a message has appeared saying that I couldn't continue adding shapes, so I haven´t add some challenges to my students in the mind map.

The other tools and their links are here⬇️. If you try some of them, tell me your experience please!!

It is time to watch my creation, but first I wanted to include the challenges that I had prepared for each type of vertebrate animal but the app didn't let me include them. The idea is to watch the video of the link in the shape in wich appears written: "VERTEBRATE ANIMALS" to thelp them to answer the questions.
  • FOR MAMMALS
        Complete the sentence: They have glands to produce ..................................... .
  • FOR BIRDS
        Answer the questions: All birds fly? Which ones?
  • FOR FISH
        Answer the questions: A mussel is a fish? Why?
  • FOR REPTILES
        Add another example of reptile. 
  • FOR AMPHIBIANS
        True or false? They have two organs to breathe.


p.S. I have inserted the mind map in jpg format because when I have embeded it the pictures have desappeared. This can be annother Creately disadvantage.
Embedded looks like this:

Until next entry!
have a great day

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

FLIP IT! (1)

INFOGRAPHIC